KY bourbon trail

Drink it.

1 Like

I’m doing the same thing (Dry January). Trying to get my A in C. It’s working as I’ve lost about 8 pounds

That handy looks like it packs a punch

1 Like

Purchased today!

I hope you like it!

1 Like

Just mixed the old fashioned. Very nice. A few dollar more than my OF standby Kinsey Rye

But about $6 less than my “high shelf” Michters OF

I use agave instead of simple syrup. I’ve been experimenting with brown sugar simple, which might be very nice with the Riff….

Btw Johnny….im an old Detroit guy …… did yall get the WRIF (101.1 FM) down in “south Detroit“?

Glad to hear the product tastes good. I’m honestly on the fence about the bottle design. Top looks cheap.frosted glass feels wrong. Like it’s hiding something. But the bottom looks like a really premium spirit. Old school and not common. It’s not cheap to make that bottle btw. Just trying to figure out why they did it.

Ps, type is set correct and is a great typeface… Looks like sheet music. Smart.m IMO.
Hudson to the right looks cheap and hipster. Not good. Might be a good product though. Just my observation about the overused transit inspired design.

Oh, yeah. I go back to the Dick the Bruiser and Bruiser Band days. I can still sing those songs. Arthur P., The Kid Steve Constan, and 20 years of Drew and Mike. Hell, I had a WRIF sticker on my car, and I still have a shirt somewhere. Baby!

Atta boy……

My push button presets were WRIF, WLLZ …95.5 carried Dick Purton - hysterical. The Windsor alternative station and 97.9 was R&B and rap

Only five buttons in my ford fairlane. Haha

How about “The Great WOJO”?