Kent State Game Week 2023

Here’s the latest on the Flashes’ trip out West:

Sounds like Gage will be a game time decision this week. Glad it isn’t anything long term.

1 Like

Should not need him. Let him heal.

1 Like

If Gage is still banged up, don’t play him. If we can’t beat Kent without Gage, we have major issues. Virgil, McDonald, Tracy, Wilkins, Muersch (who seems to be forgotten) should be plenty. Plus Kevin Davis as the jack of all trades.

4 Likes

CM looks back at Delaware St. and previews KSU

Best time of year conference play. No road conference game is easy gonna be nervous about this one.

2 Likes

Lou Holtz in Friday pre-College GameDay interview 9/22

“I went to Kent State. Our motto was We can’t read. We can’t write. We are Kent State”

What a treasure he must be to his Alma Mater!

Thanks to Ryan Day for shoving Holtz words up
his booty! Go Duke!

2 Likes

ND-OSU game was a dilemma for me. Not a fan of either team (my OSU grad buddies are insufferable!), although my father in law was a fan of theirs.

2 Likes

Hey man years ago i said Ryan Day was a mistake this year with OSU particularly their offense not looking good i’m hoping my prediction is correct

Has Chuck Martin ever started a presser without the word “YEAH”?

Yeah no.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s why we need to focus Saturday at Kent. They have about 25 transfers and some talent. Their new head coach is a up and comer. They’re capable of playing a solid game. It’s family weekend at Kent.

1 Like

If we keep winning, he could start every statement he makes with “Purple monkey dishwasher” and that would be fine by me.

2 Likes

“Uh, yeah, I’m gonna need you to call a timeout here…”

1 Like

YEAH!

1 Like

Uniform combo vs. Kent

White, white, red.

1 Like

Nate Muersch isn’t in the 2Deep this week. Another injury in the TE room?

Michael Reghi, everybody.

How I wish Bake’s play by play would sync up with TV.

2 Likes