Jaquel Morris 2022 [Miami Commit]

Rebounder and shot blocker. Someone hitting the boroughs!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Last guy from New York who came to Miami turned out to be pretty good

3 Likes

Verbal Commits PROFILE:

OFFERS: MIAMI, Hofstra, Southern, Saint Peters

YanksAlex Fan Club President

3 Likes

Why not. Put it on the list. World of Warcraft regional secretary. Cat Fancier Cattitudes Club Chair. YanksAlex Fan Club president. I’m a busy guy, but I guess better to give an important job to a busy person.

1 Like

1 Like

Great kid…sky’s the limit for him

Led the city in rebounds and blocked shots. Multiple 20 rebound games and he’s just scratching the surface on his potential

4 Likes

AVERAGED over 17 boards this season.

1 Like

Taking official visit to Oxford this weekend

1 Like

Mike Williams 30 years later!

Yes, I thought the same thing. If we get Morris and Durkin, the freshman class could look like:

Jamie Mercurio
Matt Kramer
Craig Michaelis
David Scott
Mike Williams

4 Likes

The Bomb Squad

1 Like

Does Steele let him leave campus without a commit?

1 Like

He shouldn’t

1 Like

I think there’s definitely a fit on both sides. I haven’t found a lot of film on Morris, but what I have seen really makes me think he’d be a good match with what Steele is putting together

2 Likes
4 Likes

Last day of signing period is technically Wednesday, right? My understanding is commitments can happen after that, but there wouldn’t be an NLI in place for that one year guarantee. Anyone know more on that?

Regardless, I’m assuming we see some movement over the next couple of days.

1 Like

Jive—-you are correct. After Wednesday the player can back out before he gets to campus AND attends his first class.

Anyone remember Dwain Williams? He arrived after the NLI period in early June on a Sunday and was dropped off by the coaches at his first summer school class on Monday. Never went into class, turned around and left campus.

3 Likes