Jalen Adaway

Averaging 16/5 for 22nd ranked Bonnies. One of 5 seniors starting.

1 Like

Bonnie’s treating Marquette like Heidelberg…

CoC has a cool, small arena

1 Like

Speaking of arenas, I’m actually jealous of Lamar’s.

1 Like

Yeah, saw it this week…was like really…they have that, where are the curtains?

It’s nice…not helping their 1-4 record, but nice.

Millett reno, some day.

1 Like

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the fact that Jalen Adaway is the best player on a very good St. Bonaventure team just adds to my sadness at how this season of Miami basketball has gone.

1 Like

He was just a bad fit for Jack’s system.:grin:

For sure…but also confirms to a degree at least early that Jack can recruit (frontcourt is a question)…so that only leaves two things…game prep and in-game coaching

I mean we have some decent players this year still.

1 Like

I really thought that core of Nike, Jalen and Delonte was going to make at least one, maybe two, NCAA tournament appearances after their freshman year.

1 Like

That opening night win at Fordham when they were freshmen really encouraged me. Not unlike this season’s opening night win at GT…

1 Like
2 Likes

Even though he left, I will still pull for him as I thought he was a great player.

3 Likes

Recently, during the current draft process, as he was traveling to work out for teams, I sat next to him on a flight. He could not have been any more polite and pleasant. It made me regret even more that he did not graduate from Miami. I wish him every success in his professional career. He seems an outstanding young man.

4 Likes

I like it! Hope he gets a good look!

Cool!

So he’s back to playing for Miami.

3 Likes

Well done

1 Like