Ice Hockey Feb 11+12 vs Omaha,7 PM then 7:05 PM,respectively. Pack the Goggin!

A win is a win. Let’s do that more often.

1 Like

enjoyable game. Team looked better than 5-20-2.

1 Like

Starting off with a bang tonight, 1-0 34 seconds in on a beautiful one-timer from Fletcher!

2-1 after the first. Too many penalties, giving up the power play goal. But still looking better than they have for most of the season to date!

Go us !

1 Like

Winning it would seem is contagious.

2 Likes

Looks like a 4-2 win for us. Who could have imagined a three game sweep for us today. Go figure!

2 Likes

Yea us!!! A four exclamation point yea.

4-0 baby!

1 Like

Rather, I hope you got to attend all three!

1 Like

Great to see some solid wins. Omaha isn’t at the top of the conference but still were ranked #18 coming into the weekend.

Hope the team can end the year with some more solid performances.

3 Likes

What a weekend!

3 Likes

Anyone know the conference sweep for hockey? Winning is awesome!

1 Like

adyonka pointed out elsewhere that synchro skating and tennis won this weekend as well, so Miami was totally undefeated on the weekend!

7 Likes

Welcome back, old friend. It’s been too long.

12 Likes

I feel much better now about dropping money on tickets for both games at CC next weekend. I mean, I am a glutton for punishment (clearly), but at least we’ve looked like we kind of know how to play hockey the past couple of games…

3 Likes

You get to see the new on campus barn, too. That’s a bonus at CC.

I would love to know what Bergeron said to them between St. Cloud and Denver.
Totally different team.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m looking forward to checking out the new arena. Just about anything would be better than the World Arena was for hockey…and at least we won’t be dealing with both altitude AND olympic sized ice!

2 Likes

Yeah. My kid played in the Pike’s Peak Pee Wee Presidents Day tourney back in ‘05. They played two in the old CC rink, one at World Arena and two up at the AFA. They won their division championship up at the academy. That Olympic size rink at World Arena is huge.