How many games?

This isn’t meant to measure/test anyone’s fandom. I’m just curious: How many home games did you attend this season, and how far from Oxford do you live?

I am 26 miles away, and I attended 3 (Lamar, UC, EMU).

1 Like

Sadly, 0. I did attend 2 OSU games, one Pitt game, and one UD game.

I’m 33 miles away.

I attended one in person yesterday. I actually attended a womens game at home to see my daughter. I am a out 250 miles away from Oxford

I live in Colorado and attended 3 home games. UC, Bellarmine and Spaulding.

2 Likes

Spaulding!

Attended 3 games…UC, Senior Night, and another. Live 23 miles away.

1 Like

I remember when I would make the hour drive for 4 or 5. A group of us would make one or two, buying tickets and spending money uptown.

2 Likes

I live in northern Virginia. Attended no games, but watched quite a few on ESPN+.

I attended zero games, not even the games at BG, UT and Eastern which used to be automatic. We live 200 miles or so away. I watched a few televised games then cancelled my ESPN + subscription. Just can’t bring myself to watch.

Just returned from playing pickleball where a Miami grad saw my sweatshirt and we talked sports for awhile. Unsolicited he said he could not understand why Miami was not dominant in women’s sports. Yep, I said, don’t get it either.

1 Like

Zero, though I’m about 300 miles away. Dekalb is about 50 miles so I could’ve seen us against NIU, but I was home in St. Louis that weekend (and by that point in the season I probably wouldn’t have felt like driving two hours roundtrip to see us anyways).

1 Like

So sorry you had to endure that Bellarmine game.

1 Like
  1. Georgia Tech. You’re all welcome.
5 Likes

13 games. no d3 games (not real games). 25 miles. still have season tix.

2 Likes

Partial credit to Jive. Being that it was his honeymoon and all.

1 Like

=>I attended 3. But intended to attend 5.

I was going to go to the OU home game but tested positive for Rona earlier in the day.

I was on my way to the UB game and hit a pothole on Germantown Pike on way to Oxford that blew out both tires. I ended up sitting in my car watching on my phone waiting hours for AAA driver to show up.

I attended UC, crAkron, and EMU.

THIS was the least amount of games I have ever attended in the last since 1992.

I live (east side Cincy) and work (Downtown Dayton) about an hour from Oxford.

None

None, but I live in Orange County

1 Like

Sounds like a Jack Owens post game interview.

I live 30 or so miles away and attended none. I’m a former season ticket holder but that was a really long time ago.

1 Like

Not going until there’s a shred of commitment shown…35 miles away.

It’s on Miami at this point.

1 Like