Hotel option for Detroit and MAC Title Game

I’ll probably be driving up the day of the game. But in case I can get out of work earlier, anyone got suggestions from 2019?

Four years ago, the Marriott Renaissance Detroit was where the team stayed, and there was also a special Miami function held on Friday night - I do not know of any Miami function this year on Friday night.

I am considering staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Southgate along I-75

1 Like

https://www.miamialum.org/s/916/22/Interior.aspx?sid=916&gid=1&pgid=20965&content_id=32174&authkey=q2%2BZ3MJyDMW1AODP2T2Xc%2FkoZPfqxriZGpkGin0FQ5uGFGCZ6k1XQw%3D%3D

No - not the Saturday Game Day event at Ford Field.

Four years ago, there was the Game Day event at Ford Field, and there was a Friday night special event by invitation only at the Marriott.

I’ve decided not to fly up for the MACC. Cheapest air I could get was $300 RT from Myrtle. With gas, airport parking in SC, a hotel room for two nights, a ticket, etc. it would be about $600.

With no Miami event on Friday and just an early brunch in the stadium on Saturday, I decided to use the money to try to get to our bowl game and to Washington’s bowl or national playoff game with my son. Gonna be an expensive holiday season but gonna be worth every penny!

1 Like

The one option I wouldn’t stay at is the Atheneum. I’m not sure I’ve had a coworker or a friend have a good experience there.