Holy Cross Who's headed to the game?

Anyone out there in HawkTalk Land headed to Oxford for Holy Cross?

Saw that Yanks is headed to game. I’m headed there too. Yanks, we can duke it out over our old f $300 no show contribution :sweat_smile: back and forth last bball season!!! Stop by our tailgate and have a burger. Would love to meet. Grab an early lunch and cold one.

Have met Nescacdad and Bruce at games via MHT. Think Grumpy usually tailgates in the VIP section!:grinning_face: Would love to meet you all. L&H! dm

2 Likes

My wife and I are going

I am not going - if anyone other than TheMan would like my four season tickets please contact me

3 Likes

Would love to attend your tailgate. My $310 appearance fee can be remitted directly to the Red Brick Legacy Men’s Basketball Fund! The University is matching all donations!

2 Likes

Not going sadly. A bunch of us HC87er’s talked about going this Summah, but with the team pretty down and many of us meeting up next week in Wusstahh for the Yale game, we decided to pass. Hopefully they’ll be another HC game in Oxford in the not too distant future. HC should be decently represented there (such as it is) as there are a decent amount of alumni in the Cincinnati-area and Ohio in general. I think many of our Chicago alumni are probably waiting on our game with Northwestern next year.

1 Like

Over under the Toledo fan is the HC fan….

1 Like

Can’t make it until Bee Gee game. I hope we are on a win streak then.

Planning on Homecoming. After that, we’ll see.

Headed up on Saturday

Tailgating in Hannon Park.

Me my mom dropping me off

My kids have football games on the west side of Harrison. I’m going to try and head over once they’re done

Hopefully a long way from Oxford.

is she bringing orange slices and juice boxes for the whole team?

Who negotiated your appearance contract?

YankeeDoodles…dang! My budget for appearance fees is all gone for the season. Will miss your magnificent omnipotence self at the pregame. Thought it might be fun to bust balls a bit. Was hoping a burger and beer might do it.

Have fun at the game, we should win big. Safe travels.

1 Like

I just had a chance to get one of the field loges so my two tickets are available. Section 4, Row 26 Seats 31-32

Weather is not looking great, hopefully the forecast changes!

1 Like

Yep. Based on the current forecast it looks like the kick could be delayed until after 2:30. Tailgating looks hazardous. Good luck!