Happy Move-In Miami Day!

My kids are well through their college years (where did that go?), but it’s always a source of joy to think about all those happy families unpacking SUVs and minivans today.

Show them and your favorite organizations at Miami some love.

4 Likes

Just made my donation. Women’s Hockey, and voted East Quad!

4 Likes

Done. Miami Firsts - Supporting First Generation Students and the Miami Men’s T&F and CC fund… South Quad!

3 Likes

I just received a personalized video from Miami personally thanking me for my donation! Lots of good causes, organizations, and scholarships to support. Even throwing $5 to $10 their way helps immensely and it might even make your cold, little black heart feel warm and fuzzy.

4 Likes

Just donated to the Miami University Marching Band. Voted for Luxembourg in honor of the late great John Dolibois.

6 Likes

I donated to the MUSF Scholarship fund in honor of their 50th anniversary as a student organization. I voted for East Quad in honor of the late great Reid Hall, my Freshman residence!

3 Likes

Women’s hockey, I did that on Tuesday.

I was in Oxford for lunch today. It’s perfect weather and lots of traffic and SUVs, Minivans, etc with cap tops filled with the necessaries for the upcoming school year

3 Likes

Just gave to the Miami Football Excellence fund!

3 Likes

Same- football and basketball donations

1 Like

#MoveInMiami 2024 resulted in 4,939 gifts totaling $5,954,596.

Many thanks to all who contributed.

1 Like

4,330 first-year students/class of 2028.

1 Like

One of the 4,330 was my son who joined my daughter and all of my money at Miami. :wink:

8 Likes

Saw on Instagram that Wally moved a daughter of his in over the weekend. Cool to see

5 Likes