Goshen thread

Yes, he’s definitely rusty.

Morris seems like a big time project. I think if Harrison, Kamari and Etzler were available he would redshirt.

Pretty disappointing at moment, Lairy needs to make a layup, or not force it, hit mid-range.

Mirambeaux needs to not fall away…turn to basket a bit more…he should dominate.

1 Like

Shot selection is extremely poor. Lairy is forcing things too much, probably thinking he needs to carry more of the load but he needs to settle down offensively.

3 Likes

Not being critical because I understand where we are in the rebuild process, but this is tough to watch.

1 Like

28% from field. Someone needs to relax.

1 Like

2nd game…first for Lewis…missing guys, but this is a bit sad, need to have better offensive execution.

That looked better by Lewis…but D is awful, Goshen wide open for trey…no one near that Leaf.

Mabrey is got to get his game face.

The leafs are outshooting us!

Get a rebound…

1 Like

Our shot selection, man

1 Like

Another wide open Leaf for a lucky miss…

Oh no. We are worse than i thought

1 Like

Rebounds are even at 17. We are not out-rebounding an NAIA team.

1 Like

At moment we appear to be picked correctly…

I cant decide if its disjointed offense and not smart play or cold shooting, missing players between games…but we are not playing effectively…offensive movement is bad.

Shooting poor…hopefully shooting improves and things improve.

1 Like

This is rough

Lairy needs to give that up on the break, trying to do too much.

1 Like

Mehki just looks lost…Anderson so much slower than first game…

This is bad, put Rylee in, lets see what he can do.

2 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

I like our hustle, though we’re taking mostly bad shots and missing the good ones. Way too many turnovers against a non-scholarship team.

2 Likes

Up 26-21 at the half. Imma take a nap.

Too sloppy and impatient on the offensive end.

1 Like

I continue to like Yofan. Everytime he’s been in the game he’s impacted it positively.

2 Likes