Game times

They really showed up the last time we had them play in Oxford.

Yeah they bring more fans than anyone else who visits Oxford, but let’s not act like it’s to the level of Big Ten/SEC fans taking over Northwestern/Vanderbilt.

What the Hell were we wearing?

2 Likes

The alternate grey uniforms which the players supposedly loved.

1 Like

Family weekend is October 19 against Ohio.

2 Likes

Looks like gray pants and gray jerseys and silver helmets. If we wore that we deserved to lose.

1 Like

Isn’t that the UC Band in the visitors section? Looks like the fans are dressed in black. The 110 normally doesn’t travel to Oxford.

Family weekend on one of our least family friendly games

Scare all of the Miami fans into believing UC will pack yager and then we buy up all the tickets

3 Likes

I would prefer that we buy all of the Millett Parking passes, so that UC could not tailgate at Millett and would have to go down Bonham Road.

6 Likes

When do individual game tickets go on sale with parking passes? (I live too far away for season tickets.)

Usually August 1.

2 Likes

Marshall brought more fans than anybody to ever visit Oxford.

1 Like

Truth

1 Like

The Friday night tailgate lot

Those huge Marshall crowds were back in the Pennington-Moss-Leftwich era.
When we played them a couple of times at home in Chuck’s early years, the Marshall crowd was still good, but I would say smaller/equal than what UC generally brings. I expect a big UC crowd this year.

4 Likes

Not related to game times but Miami is one of 15 FBS teams not playing an FCS school this year-only MAC team. Even Kent with their brutal schedule is playing an FCS school.

2 Likes