Football Parking for Tomorrow October 7, 2023

A friend of mine tried to buy a parking pass Monday morning about 10 am, and they were already completely sold out.

A parking pass gets you into West Millett or Bonham Road overflow. The pass does not guarantee that you get into West Millett - once Millett is full, they will turn you away and send you to Bonham Road.

If you have a pass and want to get into the Millett parking lot - Get There Early.

2 Likes

Also, on the Press Box side, sections 3, 4, & 5 are basically sold out.
Sections 1, 2, & 6 are half full or more, and section 7 is about half.

Guess it depends on the students (and those who buy tickets but don’t actually go into the game), but hopefully we can get 20k or more tomorrow.

1 Like

I just called the ticket office about this because I was a little confused/surprised that it was saying the west lot was already sold out. They confirmed that it is and that my parking pass would only get me in one of the Bonham road lots. Glad I called ahead.

Against Delaware State we had our best student showing for an FCS game for as long as I’ve been a Miami fan, so hopefully a MAC opponent coming off a P5 win is a nice draw and that not too many leave at halftime.

1 Like

It’s Family weekend right? Was called Parent’s Weekend when I was a student. Always a good crowd . Under 20 k would be a shame.

2 Likes

Yep. Has been Family Weekend for quite a while. It’s more inclusive.

Last several years, I arrived 3 hours early and it was already full at West Millet. I plan on parking on Bonham, because of past experiences. It’s not a bad spot. I enjoyed the company. Two years ago, I hung out with Central Michigan fans. Last year, I met some parents, they were pretty fun too.

2 Likes

I enjoy parking up near Cook Field and taking a stroll down to Yager.

4 Likes

My coach used to make us run it (Cook Field) for time. I think it was two full laps around it equaled two miles. I could run it in 12.10 but the fastest dudes did it in like 10:10. Holy heck we were fit.

2 Likes

YellowNumber5 what coach was that? Were you a Miami Athlete? In the old days our discus throws area for track was in far corner of Cook. Moved it when they built the stadium.

1 Like

Tennis