Following MBB Recruiting

He did not play there in high school

But like @Quinoaburger said, Steele’s offense is a pro style offense with limited back to the basket offense. Harrison will most likely be put in mid-range situations where he can shoot, drive, or pass, but all while facing the basket. Same for the other big men.

1 Like

He played outside quite a bit from film…but neither here nor there, based on college, D1 assessment Curtis appears to be suited for interior play, closer to rim.

Jive, as usual you should sit back, relax and let those who know…

That’s Curtis bringing it up, that’s Curtis dropping treys, that’s Curtis driving from the perimeter, etc, etc.

Year one of Miami, at D1 level, he seems more comfortable around rim and is approaching 230 pounds at last check…so we’ll see what direction he goes…but appears to be headed/ trending from SF to PF, not a guard/forward he was once listed as in HS.

I’m hoping this kid makes a big leap forward in his game, as he appears gifted enough and is a strong athlete.

Curtis would play the Zac Freemantle role in Miami’s, X offense…IMO.

2 Likes

“Winthrop - Where You Have to Supply your own Hoop!”

Feeling old.

3 Likes

Charlie would approve

1 Like

Not as old as Meechie Johnson Jr. makes me feel.

2 Likes

Miami coaches in attendance this weekend for the huge Ohio HS / Michigan HS showcase event at Cedar Point—-also at the Charlie Hughes shootout in Indiana

1 Like

I guess the name thing goes both ways…

2 Likes

Ha!

Screw Larranaga…send the kid a binding contract and if he signs, he’s ours.

1 Like