Final 2023 MHT Fantasy Football Standings

Very competitive season…Congratulations to all!

How can I be 7-7 and in 10th place! I call Shenanigans!

Consolation round can be brutal!

Wait though. I was never allowed to set my lineup after I didn’t make the top 6. I went into Yahoo and it was a dead end. After week 14. Were weeks 15-16 counted? I hate Yahoo.

Even with strawberries?

Wait, that’s Yogurt. Never mind

1 Like

Actually, you earned a first-round bye which was probably why it appeared you didn’t have an opponent.

Weak. Just feeble. And all the while I kept checking stats from my players thinking how I’d have done if I was still in it. Arrrggggg!!!

1 Like

Bow down to the king.

Shoutout to everyone who took a QB in the first two rounds. The fact that 6 QBs went that early helped pushed down Keenan Allen and DJ Moore, which made it really easy to build a dominant (and deep) WR corps.

Also… the real key to the squad was the final addition to any team in the league. Yes, I added Dom Robinson just to have a RedHawk on the championship roster.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with taking a top QB with an early pick. Your waiver pickups were excellent which made a big difference. And of course, the drafting of Dom was the waiver pickup of the year!

I don’t think I’ve ever had as many injuries. Not making excuses as I got my ass kicked handily (which I enjoyed) and I doubt some of having Dobbins or Burroughs would changed that much along with the others I lost… I picked up some real dubious shit on the wire and watching them put up three points week after week reminded me of being a 90’s Bengals fan. Congrats on MuHawk’s win and all who built quality rosters.

Not sure I had a running back score more than 4 beyond week 5….but wound up missing an Elijah Mitchell for AJ Dillon (+0.5pts) swap from shocking the world (again).

Good season all!

2 Likes