Eastern Michigan Week

We open as 3.5 point favorites at Ypsilanti.

1 Like

Must win!

3 Likes

Massive swing game. If we lose, it’s a super narrow path to even make a bowl game. If we win, it’s not crazy to think we could potentially reel off 5 in a row and get right back into the mix for a championship game spot.

3 Likes

Usually, it’s Eastern Michigan weak, but the shoe may be on the other foot.

1 Like

or the glove is on the other hand?

Strange rankings mischief: After losing by just 10 to now #57 Toledo on the road, the CBS 134 ranking dropped Miami 30 spots - all the way down to #113.

They’ve got us 44th in the G5 and 9th in the MAC.

That seems a bit harsh, don’t you think?

1 Like

Sagarin has us at 102 overall and fourth in the MAC. But slight dogs to EMU since we are playing in their nasty stadium.

2 Likes

Eastern remodeled its stadium in the off season. No longer any track around the field.

Eastern’s only loss was at Washington. The game eerily mirrored our game at Notre Dame. The Eagles scored first and led 3-0. Huskies scored a TD early in the second period to go up 7-3 and scored again with 28 seconds left before halftime to take a 14-3 lead.

Huskies pulled away in the second half and won it 30-9.

On paper, Saturday’s game ought to be close.

It’s a win we desperately need.

1 Like

Desperately need is a pretty apt description of the situation.

2 Likes

Millions have credited my leadership after Brett’s horrible injury last year and before the Ohio ass whooping as the reason for the season turning around and that flag will fly forever.

Look you fucking losers, we’re the damn champs until someone takes it from us. Have we played like shit? Of course! Should we win the remainder of our games? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY. Again, stop acting like losers. There is zero reason to be nervous about going on the road to play a team that let Kent State score 33 points on them. We’re not benching the QB nor should we.

Change your fucking diapers and knock the doom and gloom shit off. We’re Miami and they aren’t. The road to 8-4 and Detroit starts on Saturday and if you don’t agree, there’s the fucking door. We will not be denied. I will not allow it. Get on my ample back again. If you want MY championship, you will take it over my gross bloated corpse.

1. 66-6. Fuck them all. Love and Honor.
8 Likes

And it wasn’t over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, either!

Break out the blue uniforms!

2 Likes

Thank you Sackman!

Wow, if it weren’t for MHT I am pretty confident that is a phrase I would never have said.

2 Likes

Fun fact. Rynerson was the home field for the Detroit Wheels……where one Terry Hoeppner played.

4 Likes

Sackman!!! MHT MVP for the week!

We are the CHAMPIONS!

Nope. We suck.

1 Like

Bad atitude…try again.

1 Like

Realist……Don Treadwell stomped on all my rose colored Miami glasses