Eastern Michigan at Miami 3:30 on ESPN3

The context for those who missed it. There was a vote in Twitter for what shoes they should wear for the coaches vs cancer game.

Great start

Students definitely showed. Know about Bates.

1 Like

Do you guys remember when Kamari Williams was ineligible and our best player in practice?

What happened? He is really struggling

2 Likes

Gone cold. Last two threes were airballs.

Tatum plays decent enough defense, but he’s a liability on offense. He’s toned it down the last couple of games, but he’s missed rim on the last two shots he’s taken.

Who turned the heat off in the building. Those are some good looks.

1 Like

He’s 0-1 today. He’s scored double figures the last three games he’s gotten decent playing time. It’s not like he’s floundering.

Can’t ask for much more open shots. Just not finishing.

“give credit to Lairy for selling it”

Is it selling it when you take an elbow in the face?

1 Like

With Miami up 15-4, Steele went to his bench and took out three of the starters and Eastern Michigan went on a run. I thought it was kind of a curious substitution pattern at the time.

1 Like

Kamari just needs to make one.

2 Likes

Going to the bench four minutes in? Pretty standard. And subbing three? Pretty standard for how Miami handles their lines.

It wasn’t going to the bench, it was our decision to stop running our offense through the high post. At a minimum, we’ve either scored or gotten fouled 2 out of every 3 times we’ve thrown it into the high post and cut off of it and the big has thrown the pass. Keep running that. Mabrey just got fouled off a feed from the high post.

Playing the role of Sincere Carry and David Coit tonight is Noah Farrakhan.

So challenged by athletic teams.

He’s fun to watch and hits some shots you wouldn’t expect, but he probably should’ve been called 3 times for the leg extension.

Down by 2 at half to a very bad team. How many more conference wins will we snag this season?

1 Like

I think we win this one.

This is by far the best I have seen EMU. They are actually passing the ball and looking for their teammates on offense. Farrakhan and Acuff can play. But they have in previous games been so disorganized and, as Bake said, playing street ball. There’s a reason they are 4-16.

1 Like