Dogs

Going to pick up this fella at my local animal shelter tomorrow. Can’t wait! Feel free to talk and/or post pics of your dogs also. They are man’s best friend!

9 Likes

Mini Golden Doodle. Five years old. Extremely friendly. Licks a lot.

5 Likes

Abby, our wire haired Dachshund, is going to be 14 in October and makes us laugh every day.

7 Likes

Potter who we adopted from a shelter 9 years ago yesterday! Look closely and you will see his Miami University collar!

7 Likes

this is my dog. his name is “la maquina de la noche del amor”. he’s very friendly.
humpy

3 Likes

My Siberian Husky Ocho wishing the UW good luck as I left him in the pet resort last weekend. Since the Huskies rarely play in the Eastern Time Zone, I planned the trip to East Lansing in June - before the Big 10 announcement.

I wish I hadn’t needed to sacrifice the Victory Bell game though - especially since it was one for the ages. I did follow Miami to both Miami and to UMass.

Ocho is 4 1/2 years old. I got him when he was 20 months old. He is a bilingual dog, having been initially raised in a Spanish speaking household. His litter mate Luna lives a mile away and they play occasionally at the local dog park.

Ocho’s hero is Dubs, the live Washington mascot. He is also a huge Miami RedHawks fan and he loves Swoop. In fact, he has a rivalry going with Diesel, the NIU mascot. Ocho also has a Red Miami collar and leash, as his alternative uniform.

9 Likes

LOL ¡Que perro fabuloso!

3 Likes

Y peligroso!

Un nombre mejor por este perro: Penga!

1 Like

Hombre, no voy a usar las palabrotas aunque sean verdaderas.

2 Likes

Olin Mills? I love it! I would have liked it more with the double exposure effect he used to do, but this is fantastic as is!

Nope. You just cut and paste the image on your IPhone in saved photos and it eliminates the background. It was taken in the lobby where I boarded him.

1 Like

I’m gonna have some fun with that! cool feature.

1 Like

This is Sigmund. Just turned 6 months yesterday. Great looking pup, @CarolinaRedhawk! Hope you make some great memories together

8 Likes

Murphy, our 12-year old Goldendoodle. Smart and chill…a great dog!

7 Likes

This is Heidi. 18mths

9 Likes

Beautiful girl!

Thanks. She is a sweetheart.

1 Like

Caesar the giant Schnauzer.

7 Likes

He’s on the damn case!