Did Wright State change colors?

And it comes to pass, WSU is playing Bryant in the First Four. Akron hasn’t shown up yet.

1 Like

Let’s see how those asshole Bryant fans behave when there’s 14K Dayton residents in the stands.

3 Likes

Well congrats to Bryant. Your initial appearance in the dance probably won’t last long.

The sad thing is they probably see themselves as celebrities now and will be there in all their glory.

Having been to a few Miami hockey games back we were still reasonably good, it feels weird for us to be getting mad at a fanbase for being made up of drunk and rowdy frat boys. I feel like it adds to the atmosphere and it’s all in good fun as long as it doesn’t get too personal and it stays verbal (and it was the Wagner fans who started throwing punches during that skirmish).

GEM CITY REPRESENT!

UD Arena better be covered in Green & Gold!

The Wagner fans were the ones kicked out. Were they not the instigators? I clearly don’t know the whole story.

Tonight we have camo uniforms. Does that make it harder for the defense to find the cutter?

Here’s the whole story on the camo uniforms. If you are near the Dayton area, come out to a Wright-Patt Night or Military Appreciation Night (which is every night) at Wright State. They’ll show you how it’s done

My wife thought they were PJs

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel lost here