Dick...Is She Right?

Funny you mention that flavor. We love Graeter’s, but we also did a blind taste test…and surprisingly, two of four picked this one! It’s pretty good! Kroger’s “high end” brand.

Edit - Yea…Wife likes Cookie Dough flavor.

2 Likes

Excellent!!! I don’t have Krogers where I live but do travel to states that do. On my travel list!

1 Like

Hell, I’ll bring Kathy Graeter. I hit tennis balls with her a few times when I was a wee lad. She was tough as hell on clay courts. Too much spin!

2 Likes

Heck, if we make it to the final 4 I will stop at every Kroeger on the way to New Bremen buy each of them out of the Raspberry Chocolate Chunk, pack them in dry ice and distribute them amongst any of you who show up.

4 Likes

Looks like the rewards are growing exponentially. As I said before, this team has not reached its potential yet. Get to Cleveland and win 3 games. Akron is the only team that I think has talent clearly better than ours, but maybe they will get hit with some injuries and we will be healthy.

2 Likes

Eddie, I must say that the Private Selection brand is really good. Many great flavors. They were giving away coupons for a free 48 oz size ice cream at one of the Miami football games, so I used it and was quite pleasantly surprised at the quality.

2 Likes