Dae Dae Grant

Jive is going to be pissed.

We managed to go from Dae Dae Grant to Eric Clapton. As far as thread jackings go, I’m not sure I can be mad. I’m more impressed.

2 Likes

Hold now, I only mentioned I thought Miami would be a nicer campus than X for a prospective transfer although their new arena was light years better than the days of pissing in a trough. I would like that noted for the record.

And if your defense, I did pick the most obscure reference I could find. Eric Clapton just happened to be it.

As for the actual topic, if Steele wants Grant, I hope he can convince him to stay. Frankly, there aren’t many people like Dae Dae in the MAC. I could see a rough first season while a changing of the (shooting) guard happens.

4 Likes

Dae Dae should absolutely see where or if there’s any interest. He’s now in a great spot because if he stays he knows he has a chance to set records. As Travis said though, change is hard. Also Foghat is more obscure than Clapton. Unless you can name their only hit. Just sayin’

2 Likes

OSU loses several guards, so…

Maybe Steele can convince Dae Dae to stay and also convince KyKy Tandy to follow him from Xavier. A backcourt of Dae Dae and KyKy would be electric.

2 Likes

Slow Ride, Fool for the City, Stone Blue, I just want to. They pale to Clapton but a solid band that is still touring today. RIP Lonesome Dave. Foghat.

4 Likes

Dae Dae is God.

1 Like

Thanks much, I hope If Dae Dae is reading this he knows people want him to stay and that Foghat had more than just one hit. (See how effortlessly I tied all the outlier threads together?) #excellence!

3 Likes

Started and had game high 25 points in blowout of Montana. UK up next.

1 Like

Where?

1 Like

Duquesne.

2 Likes

I saw Eric Clapton at Reunion Arena (Dallas) in 1992.

That’s when she said she was pretending. Like she knew the plan. Conversely, that’s also when I knew she was pretending. Pretending to understand, me! ( Eric Clapton. Of Cream fame.)

2 Likes

And several butcher’s aprons.

Slightly fewer points vs UK than Montana.

1 Like

Seventh in nation in 3 pt. percentage.

He’s doing well, as are Dukes…Andy Barba (who jumped ship, spurned us) does not play much.