CSOM - Great Way To Watch Football!

Watched the OSU-Iowa game this past weekend at CSOM in Dallas.

Incredible experience. Games, concerts, shows…and more. I believe there may be another location in LA. Food was pretty good too!

You feel as if you are sitting in the front row (or on the field) the entire game. I could actually read the writing on the assistant coach’s clipboards.

Curious if anybody else has been to a CSOM event.

Not sure if want to watch a Miami game at one of those. I’d be nervous to see what’s written on Chuck’s board.

1 Like

There is one being built in Cleveland right now. Should be opening soon

How much were tickets, I was under the impression it wasn’t cheaper than actually going to the game

1 Like

There’s one in LA. Might be cheaper for me to drive all the way to Oxford.

1 Like

Ours were about $95 each (did get 20% Capital One discount to reduce cost). It was a booth (as opposed to tables) on second level which is very good location. I did see seats for around $150, and plenty of $49 seats around bar area.

Game, of course, was in Iowa. Since Texas wasn’t playing, they picked the OSU game.