Congrats to Coach Duffy!

The ACC is a step up. They will be at the top of the conference soon.

3 Likes

VT is already at the top of the ACC. Finished first this year (24-7, 14-4). The model is built.

1 Like

I thought you wanted her fired.

3 Likes

In that case she’s set up to win a National Championship.

1 Like

Blacksburg, VA is a little more remote than Milwaukee, WI. Far more easier to hide from 19goSkins.

1 Like

Curious what you mean about Shaka and drama.

1 Like

Wow, don’t know exactly where to put this, but it appears Toledo’s women’s coach is leaving. Going to that other Miami.

If you think that, perhaps you might pay better attention. Greggie has been a strong supporter of both Megan Duffy and Chuck Martin. He did not care for the two coaches before and the one after Coach Duffy. I have not heard him weigh in on our current women’s coach yet. He was also vocal on calling for the firing of our two previous Men’s basketball coach. It is one thing to be made fun of when you are proven wrong. This joke is more like just trying to pick on someone. I enjoy your humor quite a bit, just not this time.

1 Like

I think you might have missed the mark here. I love Greggie. I see him as a true friend. And on some level, he loves me and knows I am on his side because he loves MU. If he reads my post, he will probably smile because he knows I am busting him. I know this because he sent me a smile a while ago. Greg and I are cool. Now, stop pestering me. I complimented you earlier.