Class of 2024 Adrik Purdy

He’s my son. I think he’s a good football player but we shall see. He attended a camp at Miami last year, but just coming off his Freshman year, he didn’t stand out. Held his own though. This year, scheduling not in the cards to attend a Miami camp. I have him going to Ashland U. camp this Friday and then he is going to camp at PITT to see what elite athletes look like on June 5 and possibly camp at BGSU in June.

Didn’t really see any varsity action as a Sophomore last year, but did start on both sides of the ball at JV and did have a really good year last year. He thinks he is in good position this coming year to play quite a bit at the Varsity level. He’s played at QB when he was in grade school, played at lot a corner, safety and even some linebacker. Last year he played most of his minutes at receiver and wants to focus on playing the slot this season. He’s about 5’ 10" with cleats on.

If he gets any Hudl tape this season, we’ll forward it to the Miami staff and just see what happens. If he garners any attention from Miami, I’ll keep you all posted. I am just proud of his hard work all these years and keeping the grind going.

His hudl link which only has one video so far(says 5’8", but has grown since): https://www.hudl.com/profile/15549474/Adrik-Purdy

6 Likes

Congratulations. Exciting times

Pulling for him.

1 Like

Thanks. Time sure does fly by with your kids!

2 Likes