Central Michigan men at Miami Saturday around 3:30 on ESPN+

Mabrey not dressed - not even on the bench. But man what a half.

All of our sports trending up again. Itā€™s not perfect but itā€™s a helluva lot better.

1 Like

Dean playing heck of a game. Tough dude.

3 Likes

Why are our starters still in?

1 Like

79-53 with under 3 to go.

1 Like

JK gets a rebound now Eli has a 3!!!

1 Like

88-60 final.

1 Like

Heck of a game. Congrats to the team and staff.

Want to shoutout Bradley Dean specifically. Heā€™s really grown into his backup guard role, and the improvement heā€™s shown on-court from November is impressive. Tough kid, great game IQ, and shooting with confidence. A real asset to the program.

8 Likes

A comfortable win is great. Winning by 28 points is even better.

2 Likes

We gonna be dangerous in March

1 Like

Luke Skaljak was introduced to the masses during a timeout.

2 Likes

Fantastic game today . Was able to attend with my wife, Dick and Xanadu aka Eric. I want to give a shoutout to Jaquel Morris. He played tremendous defense-had some great blocks and some solid rebounding.

7 Likes

Morris is already one of my all time favorites. Just great defense.

6 Likes

Canā€™t remember the last time I had to sit in traffic in the Millett lot for basketball. Loved itā€¦

9 Likes

Just watched the game on espn plus. What a win. Best game of the year. I felt we were so overmatched in game 1 - so tonight was WOW. I agree on Bradley Dean. He is really helping. Is he a junior or senior?

Junior.

1 Like

Where was Ryan Mabry today ? did not appear on bench

We were impressive all the way around today. Finally, we guarded these guys the right way, playing off on the perimeter, then walling off once they got into the lane.

Our guards played arguably their best game of the year. Offensively, they got into the lane and created for others while making open shots. One thing they did well and I hope they do more of is when they come off the pick and roll on the wing, instead of settling for dumping it into the post, they kept their dribble into the middle of the floor, which creates more problems for the defense since more options become available.
We had 19 assists with probably as many hockey assists tonight. Defensively, they moved their feet, had active hands and didnā€™t back down.

A great job all the way around!

2 Likes

Yea us! Yea us! Was waiting to see the hockey result as I would liked to have had a triple yea.

Great game. We are a fun team when the offense is clicking. Everyone is willing to pass and we have a bunch of great shooters. Lots of talent on this roster, just have to get more consistent.

Canā€™t remember the last time weā€™ve had two crowds of 6000+ in the same season. The ā€œfree ticketā€ games the last two weeks could not have worked out any better. Won both games by 20+ and it was an exciting brand of basketball. Hopefully we can convert some of the free tickets into paid fans for the last two home games and next year.

2 Likes