CBSSN MAC Doubleheader tonight

6:30 Ball State at Kent and 8:30 Toledo at Buffalo.

2 Likes

Hard to watch. Ball State with 10 points at the 8:00 mark. Announcer has said twice KSU has Final Four potential.

2 Likes

Nice to see a very full crowd for a MAC game. Carry is so good.

Wow! Kent has done almost everything right in the first half. Ball State has hit some really tough threes late in the shot clock or they would be down 25. Kent is very fast, but they do not go up and down the court. They save all that speed for their half court defense and that defense was awesome.

1 Like

And we were right there with them. That’s why I feel good about where our team is heading. We just need to make it to the tourney.

Watching Kent they are clearly the class of the MAC. Are they a “final four” team as the announcers kept saying? Probably not. I am trying to decide if they are as good as the UB teams of a few years ago. I think they are close but not quite at that level largely because they don’t have a real inside/post threat. Those UB teams were solid at every position and could play inside with just about anyone they faced. Kent is missing that. They did hang close with Gonzaga and UH this year so it can be done. Are they an NCAA tourney team that can win a couple of games? Absolutely. Sincere is simply awesome.

1 Like