Buffalo vs. Miami

Correct. We’ve shown offense the past few drives at least, though hopefully UB isn’t getting into a groove.

1 Like

That will be the last time Chuck calls a timeout on 3rd down with 2 minutes left.

3 Likes

Totally happy with that half other than the wide open drop early. It should be 17-3, but I’ll take 10-3.

Defense has been great even though they did move a little there at the end.

Chips have scored 17-7 now.

That MAC championship ad looks like it was designed in 2007, but I’m glad our season is successful enough to warrant that ad buy.

Well it looks like the students either left at halftime or are in line somewhere.

Or both

Javon’s the man tonight.

4 Likes

Even the easy passes are difficult.

1 Like

AV playing really well tonight.

2 Likes

My god that guy can kick!!

2 Likes

Just ship him the Garza now

4 Likes

Graham is THE critical weapon.

Lead is back to 10.

1 Like

Time for a stop

Chuck would never try that. Never.

Why are we falling for a fake punt there? That was their only option to get back in this game

7 Likes

I just don’t understand. I’m sitting in my living room thinking “watch for the fake, watch for the fake”. Its at midfield so no reason to rush the punt really. Why are we not in a safe punt formation for that play?

3 Likes

I’m not sure why UB keeps using Ogbanna. He hasn’t done anything passing tonight so we’re keying on the run.

Bad special teams play to fall for that, but it was a nice fake run by UB.

Kinda thought the play was pretty clever. Fake the run and when they step up to stop the run throw a little dump pass.

1 Like

Inexcusable penalty there.