Buffalo vs. Miami

Yeah, our defense has been magnificent thus far. If we can just get into field goal range once or twice, we might be able to put this thing away.

Would it be too much to ask for a score here. Perhaps use our tight end. He could double his reception numbers.

1 Like

I think that was even longer ago. It might have been ‘08. We still just had white helmets at that point.

Chuck’s hugging and kissing all those seniors’ moms, looking like Richard Dawson on Family Feud.

1 Like

There we go. Kenny sets up 1st and goal.

Miles was wide open on that tipped ball. Could have walked in.

At first I thought you said “sets up first field goal”

Ok, we have dropped a probable had another one batted down. Enough of this. Throw a fade.

1 Like

Ohio scores again - up 17-0. Uggh

Are you happy now, skins? Huh?! Are you happy now?!!!

1 Like

The dreaded fade!

1 Like

3-0. Can we win it with that?

My bad.
I asked for a little O.
That’s what we got.
Unfortunately.

1 Like

AV is a senior? Or is there another 2 on the roster?

Ahhhh. McKee

I don’t know, fellas. I think we can hold 'em here. 3 might just be the magic number tonight.

1 Like

Tough to show sarcasm. Should have thrown in an emoji.

I honestly don’t know. But they showed that clip where Chuck was giving the players’ moms flowers and posing for pics. That’s usually a “senior night” thing.

On my end too. I was just busting yr chops, homie. No offense intended. :wink:

1 Like

Chuck and Bake talked about it on their show. 22 Seniors honored. I think we only have 6 guys who are ending their eligibility. All 22 have degrees. Some will transfer.some will come back.

2 Likes

Was Gabbert honored at senior night last year or this year? I know he is a graduate student this year. Just trying to read the tealeaves on his injury and if he wants to suit up for us again.