Buffalo Game Thread

dumb penalty

I like the grey jerseys. I think they look good with that shade of red. I don’t think they go that well with the white pants though.

1 Like

this cameraman needs to tilt lower, or they need to zoom out a bit

1 Like

Dang TD buff

Can I complain about the helmets? They should always have the block M helmets. Not a fan of the script Miami. Enough fashion statements. Back to the game. How about playing some defense?

Yep. Camera definitely doing a bad job of covering the near sideline.

I hate everything. :rage:

2 Likes

Well that lead didn’t last long. And the camera operators need to improve their work.

1 Like

That Buffalo TD is on Phelps and his boneheaded play

3 Likes

Well crap.

Great first play call

Defensive penalty was a killer

Tv cameraman is struggling

1 Like

Unfortunately as talented as Phelps is he makes a lot of penalties

Redsea with an almost perfect game summary - except missing an indictment of the sucky Grey jerseys.

Shane was a really nice guy. I used to deliver campus mail, and he was always talkative with me. I think he liked that a student actually had an interest in the football team which was a rarity in those days.

A former NC State QB, I believe.

1 Like

Let’s nit start with swatted passes again please

The worst camera man ever

2 Likes

this cameraman is awful…should i just listen to this game on the radio lol

1 Like

Does this camera person have any idea what they’re doing

Shane was an amazing off of coordinator. He really couldn’t manage the full team however. He also wasn’t afforded the salaries to make a decent coaching staff around him. So I do feel bad for him on that front. I’m not sure if it was his playcalling or ben in the end but those were some fun years.