Bowl Interest Link on Miami Football Summary

Yep, first beat Kent. This will be a test I hope we pass. Second, please no game that would require me to be away for Christmas. Too many family things going on. Other than that I’ll be there.

Why? Does David Sayler getting signups make Brett Gabbert throw the ball worse?

Why can’t we as fans discuss the options? Does that make Sorenson lose his catching ability?

Let’s be excited for 6 wins as fans and talk about options. It’s fun to figure out where we might go and who might come along.

7 Likes

Say what you will about Barstool, but anyone who thinks that the lack of of a major tv partner for that game is a negative hasn’t been paying attention for the last several years. Barstool will treat that game like the super bowl.

5 Likes

Also, there are cheaper flights into Phoenix, and then an hour & 1/2 rental car ride to Tucson

2 Likes

Cheapest I can find from Wilmington NC to PHX that weekend is $968 RT. I love Tucson and have made the roll from Phoenix down there several times but I’m not excited about dropping two grand of airline tickets when I could be at Myrtle Beach in an hour and go to Boca for $60 RT.

1 Like

The cheapest flights are from airports that have Frontier airlines, particularly Cleveland and Chicago.

Actually, yeah that is true. They’ll go over the top with promotion.

1 Like

Allegiant into Mesa is probably cheapest and you’re already closer to Tucson

Beat Kent is first priority! It was interesting though I saw the Boca Raton Bowl this week retweeting Miami Football tweets. Guess they have some interest in us.

1 Like

Agreed Kent is the top priority for the team, but again, not sure us figuring out the cheapest way to get to Tucson impacts the team :joy:

1 Like

Ticket office won’t open until 10am anyway!!! :rofl:

What I’ve gathered from the Boca Raton Bowl’s Twitter account:

ESPN’s Kyle Bonagura is determined to see Charlotte play Miami at FAU’s stadium.

Also the picture announcing CMU’s bowl eligibility is clearly from the 2019 MACC because Miami fans are in Ford Field seats. It’s obvious that the Boca Bowl is obsessed with us.

1 Like

Well it would be fun to see Miami play in the Miami area (in addition to Da U in a few years).

We aren’t playing in the game.

1 Like

We could probably settle some old MHT scores at a Rough N Rowdy the night before the game!

1 Like

Dodo vs a plan

2 Likes

I filled out the form. hope team gets a bid for the players

1 Like