Bobcats

Nice stat lines for Kamari and Avance. We should probably be giving them more minutes as they’ll need to be contributors next year. Where TF is Etzler?

1 Like

Etzler is still injured I think.

I wasn’t looking closely, but does anyone know if Ames was on the bench tonight? He hasn’t played since the Spalding game and I know he was one of the Covid holdouts. Hope it’s nothing serious.

Can’t hurt…Kamari as a true scoring option would be helpful…obviously we need Avance’s minutes.

I actually forgot about this game…remembered at half, but figured would be frustrating.

To think OU does not even have Wilson. Looks like Vander Plas destroyed us…and just no scoring from Dalonte…what happened there, just don’t get what’s up with his game.

1 Like

The last paragraph has been my biggest beef with this staff.

Look like everything I did not want happen went to script.

Ugh.

I would like to see more Avance and replace him over one of our seniors but before we get too excited - Avance did most of his damage vs two guys without a name on their jersey (Ohio has names on the back) and one guy with a poor mullet attempt

Ames was wearing a suit tonight - he was there on the bench

That’s called rhythm by Jack.

1 Like

Agree Avance did his damage against their no-names. Disagree about more minutes. Thought several of his shots were poor selection, and looked bad. Although Dae Dae was giving me flashbacks of Nike - dribble, dribble, chuck a shot - miss badly.

I’m not saying give him more minutes because I think he can contribute now. I think he needs to play more in order to improve. We’re not going anywhere this season anyway, so might as well give him a shot.

1 Like

I think I’m about ready for baseball season and especially for softball season. That would mean football season is getting closer.

Exactly…not sure if these guys are hurt or recovering…but more Harrison, Ames, Williams and Avance.

Etzler if ever ready…

2 Likes

Ames is redshirting now.

1 Like

Okay I guess…who knows how that will workout.

Wonder if he’s struggling with any health or just b/c Jack does not see minutes…Ames seems like a team player though…is ELI hurt or back, thought he went down in a game with his knee? Maybe we’ll see some Beck and real Harrison minutes.

Beck was injured or ill and not suited up vs Ohio. Eli has played each of the last couple of games, but poorly enough that Coach did not put him back in during the second half. Etzler is back practicing and out there during warmups, but he was out for abut 8 months so probably not ready. Maybe Harrison gets some big minutes Saturday??

2 Likes

You’d think Harrison is up…