Beat the CC Tigers Feb 18,19 @ CC!🐅

That was a good period, getting one on the major power play and then adding the go ahead.

My cocktails must be kicking in, I’m starting to find the youth hockey teams (minorly) amusing. Although they need to find a new cheer besides “Persson…you suck!” when he very clearly does not suck, lol.

ETA:
I spoke too soon…the youth hockey team has now lost any charm they may have had. :woman_facepalming:t3:

2-2 under a minute to go in regulation.

ETA again:
I really hate free hockey. Can we just win a freaking game for once?

ETA x 3:
It’s really hard to be a Miami hockey fan. :sob:

3 Likes

It really is.

Maybe we need cocktails at the Goggin.

2 Likes

MAJOR flaw with this team giving up 3rd period leads and OT losses. Correct it and TEAM is decent.

1 Like

Truth. At least they’ve been leading games! .bring in some snipers next year
and get away from 1 goal GAMES.

Thanks for the pictures and information about the new arena

1 Like

I’ll take an overtime loss anytime over getting blown out by 8 goals against St. Cloud. At least I didn’t feel like a total chump for driving down to the Springs twice this weekend! (And bonus points since I made the teenager with his permit get some good nighttime highway driving practice in :laughing:).

5 Likes

Cool trivia piece. My kid’s first hockey coach - as a Mite - was former CC star Gord Whittaker, A native of Alberta, Gord was the first North American to sign to play professionally in Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

1 Like