Baseball & Softball Schedules?

Will these be announced soon?

1 Like

So glad to see I’m not the only one looking forward to the sandlot season. I know softball will be formidable, but I also think baseball will be. Not sure why I feel that way as we’ve not played any games, but I do. Let’s hope I’m right!

2 Likes

Should be about a month out from the first games.

1 Like

Baseball on the website today.

1 Like

Nothing like opening with a soft schedule - three game series at South Carolina followed by a trip to Indiana. Wow!

The only fall practices/scrimmages I’ve watched showed a very different team from last year, not just because of new names on the roster but because of the chemistry happening with the new coaching staff. I agree there is cause for encouragement. Sad to see Danny depart, but anxious to see Miami turn the page and start playing this spring.

6 Likes

I agree. Here’s hoping g we can get to the top soon.

Softball was planning a trip to Oklahoma this year, not sure if they were able to get it scheduled or not. That is all I have heard about their schedule.

1 Like

Anyone notice that Dayton is missing from the schedule? I went and checked, the Flyers aren’t even playing Wright State this year. Dont know what’s going on with their schedule.

Softball team will be in Athens, GA for the Bulldog Classic 3/8 - 3/10 against UGA and Furman. Jacksonville State is in this as well but I don’t see any games scheduled against them.

2 Likes

Team is playing in the OU Tournament on Friday 3/1/24

Softball schedule released:

11 power conference games.

Playing Arizona in Louisville, KY in what appears to not be a multi-team event.

1 Like

I thought that looked really strange, too. No game against Louisville there.