Bahamas Bowl Game Thread

It’s very, very disappointing after almost every o play for us to see our o linemen looking around like “who should I block”. The ineptitude of our o line is really amazing. What did we work on. Perhaps all those extra practices didn’t happen after all.

How do you allow that to happen on 3rd and 19?

1 Like

Imma bout to head out…

I mean…are you kidding me…wow.

3 and 6 on Miami D were each beaten by 10 yards on that shropshire catch

2 Likes

Miami always seems to get beat once a game on an opponent’s deep pass…already,Miami has allowed two “uncovered” deep completions…Saunders a real loss…check the portal for help

Nice fucking coverage

3 Likes

I’m surprised it’s not 24-0 already.

Two words

Broken. Record.

1 Like

Nice return by Jalen.

I wonder if Bash is commenting about Walker’s pants.

1 Like

We could be an above average team if we just had an offense :smirk:

1 Like

A bowl game is a bowl game, and I’m thrilled we’ve got one, but we’re probably the worst bowl eligible team this season. Here are the records of our 6 wins:

RMU 0-12
NW 1-11
Kent 5-7
Akron 2-10
NIU 3-9
BSU 5-7

2 Likes

UAB should keep their shitty quarterback in. It’s only fair.

2 Likes

Ha…come on, we have them right where we want them, remember NU, Ball State, even NIU, we got this!

:wink:

OL is getting whupped though, not helping much. Could we work a slant in here…need things that are quick.

4 Likes

That’s imo our biggest disappointment this season besides Gabbert’s injury. We went into 2021 thinking OL would be weak with all our inexperience but they managed to develop pretty well, culminating in a dominating performance in the Frisco Classic. With most of them back we’ve just been bad in pass protection and inconsistent in the running game (playcalling doesn’t help).

3 Likes

AS ha WR open but he can’t hit them

Trent Dilfer looks like a guy who would end up on To Catch a Predator.

Allegedly.

He should, but he won’t.

2 Likes

Are we trying to score or just run out the half? Seems like the latter.

1 Like

We should hire Bryant Vincent as OC.

2 Likes