Bahamas Bowl Game Thread

Cheap shot

Yes, but ball was behind him and he was wide open.

Simply cannot afford dumb penalties

Hip should have made that catch even though it was behind him. I give AS two more series and if we don’t score I switch QBs. Hesson has his helmet on so maybe CM is thinking the same thing.

1 Like

I’m very impressed at the growth of Aveon through the season. The staff has done a great job not doing anything with him all season!

I’ve said it before and will say it again he could be one of our top 2 RB if he switched positions in the offseason.

3 Likes

We’re down double digits and we look overmatched…

We have them right where we want them!

1 Like

Time for the offense to earn their money!

Lol oh geez this is bad

Miami Football: Offensively Inept

1 Like

Please, for love of all the Coaches in Cradle, put an actual freaking QB in the game.

1 Like

Is the Jolly Roger patch that Chuck’s wearing a MAC thing or a Mike Leach tribute?

1 Like

And a tackle.

I am afraid of what the rest of this game may bring. Very afraid.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like they’ve made any adjustments in the offense in the past three weeks. Incredible.

1 Like

Well, this game taking place at 10:30 AM on a weekday might not be the worst thing in the world with how it’s going.

2 Likes

Does anyone have the job announcement that Martin used to hire an OC? Be curious to see if mentioned anything about football.

2 Likes

We havent missed Saunders too much :disappointed:

1 Like

Not looking too good here…Koehler, drop back for 4 secs on 3 and 4, that should go well, ugh.

One article in Birmingham I read said UAB had a decent chance of pitching a shutout.