Any of you in the Charlotte area

Would like to hear from any of you in the Charlotte area. I am a retired '75 grad and now focus on giving back. I started Folds of Honor Western Carolina. Part of the national organization that provides scholarships to the families of fallen or disabled military and first responders. Would love to share our efforts and events in the Carolinas. Reach out to me if interested in connecting at rdnein@foldsofhonor.org

This is what we do

https://coffeeordie.com/folds-of-honor-four-kids/

2 Likes

That’s great. We love our Military!

1 Like

Up here in the NC Mountains, our Club hosts a Folds of Honor golf charity outing every year and we also sponsor our pros in a PGA charity event. One of my sons was in the military so I am very pleased that so much efforts goes into making this outing a financial success.

1 Like

Cincykid3, please send me a note on email. Would love to connect. Your efforts locally are probably with our golf team, would love to share what we do, like our annual event at Harrah’s.

rdnein@foldsofhonor.org

God bless you.

1 Like

Thanks, We are definitely a Purpose Driven Organization.

We just announced our inaugural Gala at the NASCAR HOF. April 29, Dinner, Dancing, Auction and speakers. Come join us and hear how we support families of the fallen or disabled military and first responders.

1 Like