Antwone Woolfolk [Miami Commit]

For those who think it’s going slow, we just signed a very talented player from Rutgers! Big article on the athletics home page about him. Looks like he came via Chet the Jet. Gotta love that!

6 Likes

Antwone Woolfolk. 6’8" forward/center. Really solid pickup!

2 Likes

To me, this is like another Hunter build wise with the potential to get double rebounds every game. Huge upside. Maybe he will shoot more here. Rutgers is a very strong program so he could have been languishing there…

Maybe more of a power forward for us, don’t ya think? Something we really need!!

1 Like

Exactly what we need.

7 Likes

Probably the Morris replacement. I think he’s probably a bit of an upgrade there and gives us someone more physical than Potter is right now.

4 Likes

Travis feelin’ it.

https://x.com/coachsteelemu/status/1782778458105684142?s=46&t=kkeF2AzE13jVd9hF623X4A

3 Likes

Seems like we have 4 more spaces to fill. Is that correct?

Originally committed to UC…for football.

Love the pickup. Just what the doctor ordered.

4 Likes

Very nice. Seems like clear upgrade over Morris with even more upside.

2 Likes
5 Likes

He played with Harp’s kid at Rutgers.

1 Like

He looks very quick with the ball for his size.

great pick up. has great potential and an obvious physical need for the frontcourt.

3 Likes

Miami PR says he’s 6’9" and 225…video impressive, will fill a need up front.

1 Like

Video appears quick and physical is exactly what is needed. Upgrade over Morris

I am not so sure he is an upgrade over Morris, I expected him to be really good the next two seasons. I do agree that Antwon is an excellent pick up.and should be as good or better than Jacquel was late last year. Thanks to Chet Mason for, I am sure, putting in some good words about Miami.

VERY happy to see us succeeding with Chet and Brush.

4 Likes

Great addition- strength in the paint. It will be very interesting to see how we use the remaining ships- any word on the potential Marshall transfer? BTW it would be great if FB also announced scholarship additions like this announcement and like all other Miami sports announce additions to their roster.

1 Like