Akron game

41 to 39 Akron at the first media TO. We turned it over twice on inbounds under our basket as Freeman guarding Lairy inbounding caused an issue.

1 Like

47-46 Miami at the under 12 TO. Freeman picked up his 3rd foul and went to the bench.

1 Like

The steady stream of turnovers is getting frustrating to watch.

1 Like

58-55 Zips with 7 minutes to go. Double teaming to stop Freeman is leading to some wide open 3’s. Safford has been our offense the last 5 minutes. Good game.

Eh, we have 7 turnovers. Timing isn’t great, but the offense has done a good job overall tonight. Safford starting to really wake up offensively. Had a couple defensive let downs.

60-57 Akron at the under 4 TO. Freeman and Tribble both with 4 fouls. Somebody besides Safford has to pick it up on offense.

1 Like

I don’t think these refs know about the flopping rule. Like 1 of these charge calls has been legit

3 Likes

Williams with a 3 and we are down 2 with 2 minutes to go.

Shitting bricks over here. Sorry, I mean shitting rocks. Down 2 with 2:24 to go.

Please don’t play any more zone defense.

Gahh, zone defense gives up an offensive rebound and subsequent bucket. But Mirambeaux gets a big and 1 and fouls out Freeman.

We’ve played zone defense on 5 possessions by my count and they’ve scored on 4 of them.

Freeman fouling out could be big. They’ve run a lot of their offense through him.

Yeah, the 2nd chance points have kept the Zips just ahead, need to get some timely rebounds on these drives. Playing tough d and making them take contested shots, but then giving up the board. Both teams are playing hard now though. And our guys are really stepping up offensively in crunch time.

1 Like

1:24 to go, Freeman fouls out, Mirambeau going to the line for 1, we are down 2. Hopefully we can double up less with Freeman out and stop giving up open looks.

Ugh, high pick and roll and Castaneda hits a dagger 3. 5 point game, 51 seconds left.

Mirambeaux comes back and hits 2 FTs, 69-66, 42.7 left. Timeout Miami.

Those were clutch freethrows by the big guy.

2 Likes

Down 3 with 40 seconds to go, Akron ball and a TO.

So was I the only one whose feed just missed 35 seconds of gameplay randomly?

1 Like

Happened to me too