‘23 Commits senior season

Taft beats Withrow 63-41.

2 Likes

I think this is right, and not particularly meaningful, but the five commits’ teams have lost a combined eight games.

1 Like
2 Likes

29 points, 0-1 from three.

1 Like

@JiveHawk, totally agree. Who gives a damn what a parent names their child anyway. Leave the kid alone. Old crowd.

1 Like

Agree. Still a dumba** idea.

2 Likes

Your 5 posts in this thread:
2 posts about a UC commit
1 post about a former Miami commit
1 post about a former Miami football player’s little brother
1 post about a Miami signee (but it was about feeling better when he signs, which he already had)

I think it’s pretty poor support to have more posts about a UC signee than the players suiting up for Miami next season. This is looking like the best class Miami basketball has had in decades. This a Miami sports forum. I feel like asking to keep 50% of your posts about the players signed to Miami in a thread about the players signed to Miami isn’t asking too much.

2 Likes

Do you people have Google? He’s Edgerrin James, Jr.

1 Like

Indeed he is! Heading to UC!

Elmer and Potter playing well!

+2

1 Like

Jive, do you have actual information that we might sign a veteran guard or is this just your opinion on what you think we might or should do. There was previous discussion about already having several more scholarship players for next year than the limit of 13.

Something I was happy about tonight is that it looked like the staff was as upset with our defensive efforts as many of us have been. Certainly we had more guys diving on the floor tonight than we have seen previously and we had guys sprinting back on defense and did not give up easy transition buckets, so you know that was a point of emphasis.

Also, Coach gave a first start to Tatum and Morris. Playing time and starts are ways to reward players who are trying to do all the little things that win games. It is a way for a coach to get his message through to more talented players. Again tonight Tatum and Morris did a lot other than scoring to help the team. In the first half Tatum led the team with 5 rebounds!

2 Likes

Tatum is a guy who only knows one speed and by God, he’s going to play that speed. He’s a valuable guy to have come in to goose the pace when necessary. He’s capable of stuffing a stat sheet.

1 Like

He’s fun to watch.

I expect Steele to look to sign a combo guard. My bold prediction is based on conversations.

1 Like

Reece Potter with 11 and 13 in 73-53 win over Lyon County in championship game of their own tourney.

1 Like

Jackson Kotecki and Mekhi Cooper meet each other in holiday third place game this afternoon.

2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s an impressive score. Pick Central one of the best teams in Columbus this year, in all likelihood

Indeed. They have a great team. Loads of talent.

Love this

Meanwhile, in Florida…

5 Likes