2025 Recruits

These are likely the raw images

Definitely nice to see him hitting the Miami Valley area. Plenty of local talent.

2 Likes

Richmond (IN) HS

Butler County (KY) High School

Beavercreek HS

1 Like

It’s not a big deal, but it’d be nice if the program provided some updated digital assets to recruits so they aren’t posting a picture of Millett that I’m pretty sure is from 2013ish (before they replaced the lower deck green seats). Especially when they probably have way better shots of a much bigger crowd from the UC game last season.

1 Like

Beavercreek HS (class of 24?)

Richmond (IN) HS. Had unofficial visit in October.

Toledo out with a slew of ‘25 and ‘26 offers per Twitter. They must hold them and release all at the same time. And/or they just send a whole bunch of offers.

1 Like

Who is the " hot " '24 recruit we got Sat night and does anyone have a complete list of '23 and ’ ’ 24 recruits including transfers and PWO’s? I have access to the general recruiting service postings but it appears they are not current.

Today (June 15th) is the 1st day coaches can directly contact 2025 players.

I have seen nothing about a “hot” 2024 recruit we got and it has been almost a week.

Do you have more to share or did this not materialize?

@CalOHawk was thinking about football, not basketball.

1 Like

I have been preaching the magic of hawk talk so perhaps it’s a new sign up or two. Jive?

Too quiet in the halls of Millett. Let’s GOOOOOO!

Trey Perry (Lakota East) with Toledo offer.

Trey Perry with Miami offer

https://twitter.com/nbadreams25/status/1674886086873546752?s=46&t=3KZDvqEvtGbNuWY61Bq15A

Landon Vanderwarker with offers from VCU, Ohio, Toledo, Utah Tech(!)

Yet no Adams College.

1 Like