2025 Football Recruiting Thread

Judging by the social media activity I’ve been seeing the last couple of days, there will be a number of 2025 recruits at the game Saturday. A good chance to make an impression on some guys that we’ll be targeting.

1 Like

Step 1 has been activated in our master plan to get Michael Reghi fired from calling MAC football games.

https://twitter.com/KniggaNoah/status/1743022062338290016?t=y5L0LMuo4rhl7BCkzKDU2w&s=19

1 Like

My oh My! Can you imagine Reghi trying to deal with this one?

1 Like

First commit of the 2025 class is on the board. 6’1 195 QB Noah Ehrlich from Crown Point HS in Indiana. Handful of MAC offers, as well as Marshall. Good start to the class.

2 Likes

“SIZE:
Noah has good size for a 2025 Pro Style QB at 6’1” 180 lbs. Impressed with the maturity of this Freshman QB. Very poised and focused on play execution. He works the entire backfield, creating additional passing lanes for himself. Excellent vision downfield.
ACCURACY:
It doesn’t matter where the ball is coming from, he nails it almost every throw. Showing very good timing and anticipation of his receivers routes. Very good ball placement.
ARM STRENGTH:
He makes defenses pay for giving him gaps within coverage. Very deceiving deep threat passer who can let it fly on the go 40-50 yds. Throws made in the short and intermediate range include high velocity throws with added strength and momentum.
RELEASE:
Throws with a over the top delivery that comes across with increased acceleration. Well balanced stride on his dropbacks with quick steps.
THROW ON RUN:
A strong armed QB who can let it rip while on the run. Gets his body in-line with his intended target.
POISE:
A true leader on the field, dictating the flow of the game. A playmaker who has many weapons at his disposal.
POCKET PRESENCE:
Noah works well in and out of the pocket with good agility and mobility. Picks up on pressure, stepping up or moving laterally to create space for himself.
DECSION MAKING:
This is probably his best attribute as a QB. He works the entire field, able to locate his best options receivers. Works through his progressions as he goes from primary to secondary outlets.
REMINDS US Of:
Billy Bahl
TOUCH:
Another area of strength, able to hit up over the top and in between coverage with a softer release when needed.”
Yes…Kidding about “REMINDS US OF”

1 Like

Got me with the Billy Bahl reference. Touché

2 Likes

https://x.com/inprepswriter/status/1746710012204908664?s=46&t=kkeF2AzE13jVd9hF623X4A

1 Like

And in case you wondered (everyone!)…It’s pronounced “Ka-nay-guh.”

2 Likes

Had to chuckle at seeing the EXIT sign in the above photo…perhaps exit to another school…or to the eventual portal.

2 Likes

Did I see a kid from Mason commit? Can find him on 247

I saw a huge number of kids and family members on Sunday (4 or 5 full buses) at FSB. A Miami colleague said they were all football players visiting FSB. Noah was also here apparently.

2 Likes

Vaughn Johnson

PWO in the 2024 class

Ahhh. I was looking in 2025 class

3 verbals today:

Donavan Davis, DT, Bishop Hartley (Ohio)(First Team Ohio)(possibly part of 2024 class, not sure)

Evan Agosto, WR, Park Ridge (Illinois)

Danny Zarco, OL, Lyons Township (Illinois) (3 Star)(247Scout has him as Class of 2024 so maybe late add to recently signed class, I’m not sure)

Welcome Aboard!
(Whatever class you are in!)

3 Likes

All three are in the 24 class and I’m pretty sure all are PWO’s

DT Donovan Davis is a load. Built like former Redhawk DTs Martin “Too Mean” Channels and Nate Trawick. Has a 3.75 GPA too.

1 Like

Yes, I wasn’t sure what their status was. Hence the comments in parentheses. Look like decent additions. At one point, Zarco was a top five OL in Illinois. And we definitely need bigger bodies on the DL. Davis seems to fit that at 6’1" 280.

1 Like

https://x.com/rbdsportsnet/status/1755295678761177174?s=46&t=kkeF2AzE13jVd9hF623X4A

Interesting photoshop job.

3 Likes