2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Sorry, BJs.

Screw the Blackhawks.

1 Like

Go ahead and screw them. They’d just cover it up.

Lame. Fuck ESPN and Kevin Weekes for that bullshit.

Playoffs are beating the crap out of goalies.

Smith and Martinez each with an assist last night in Vegas’s win.

2 Likes

Martinez had another one waved off because he interfered with the goalie in the crease. Broadcasters keep expecting Smith to break out.

2 Likes

As a Devils fan Last night sucked but still their best season since 2012. Carolina is very good

2 Likes

That Florida Toronto game 5 is in the running for best game of the playoffs, and not just because the Loafs lost (but that is a factor).

2 Likes

Was hoping for a second OT

Reilly Smith with a goal to give Vegas a 3-2 lead in the second period!

I didn’t stay up past the 1st, but Smith was the #1 star and Martinez had an assist.

1 Like

Smith was incredible in killing the 5 minute major at the start of the third. Cleared the puck deep four times - seemed like he played the entire PK!

1 Like

Reilly Smith scores for Vegas 30 seconds into Game six and Connor McDavid answers 31 seconds later!

1 Like

Since CBJ is out of it, I am rooting for the Florida Panthers in the Eastern Conference. It’s going to be a huge challenge to get by Carolina.

Dallas and Seattle are going to be skating over their tongues at this pace! Grubauer is standing on his head so far!

Stars beat The Kraken 2-1

Carolina is probably the favorite left now. NJ had a good year and they are young.

The Vegas talk shows are saying the Golden Knights are the best team remaining so maybe expectations should be raised accordingly.

1 Like

The betting favorites going in to each round have lost in that round, Boston in the first round and Toronto (and Edmonton) in the second round.

I picked Dallas in my bracket, and Carolina looks strong, but anyone can win it. It is a total crapshoot.

1 Like

Thank god I went to bed after regulation last night.

2 Likes