Too easy.

3 Likes

Easy? Too elegant.

1 Like

Heard he’s dangerous

1 Like

I think he’s quoting Eugene O’Neil, not Maverick. But tomato/potato

2 Likes

Going to be tough to keep this class together. Not a whole lot of P5 commits so far - they’ll probably come looking once they strike out on their Plan A.

1 Like

Coaches are going to be even more selective now as so many guys wanted to commit early. Littlejohn doesn’t have offers bc he’s been a bball guy but coaches have been watching him a long time. Great athlete.

1 Like

It looks like Toledo has 9 high school recruits committed and we have 10. Most MAC schools don’t seem to be reporting any on 24/7.

1 Like

NIU has 5. CMU has 3. And Kent has 1.

From The Athletic this morning:

“The NCAA announced Thursday afternoon that its Division I council has created new rules for official and unofficial visits. Here’s what you need to know:

• The main change is that prospects will no longer be restricted to five official visits but will be limited to one official visit per school.
  • If there is a coaching change, a second official visit can be taken.
  • The rules will take place this August.
  • College programs still have a limit of 56 total official visits per year.”

Miami adds a QB to 2024 class. No doubt Jason Simmons was instrumental here. Thomas also had offers from EMU, WMU, Ball State, and Austin Peay.

2 Likes

Nice. Not big (6-1 190), but talented.

“Gotkowski was forced to sit out the previous year due to Indiana State transfer rules, but judging by his camp performance he will be a well-known commodity by the middle of next season. He has a lot of arm talent, great mechanics and proved to be accurate throughout the day.”

The bandwagon keeps on rolling. This time a RB out of Indiana. Khobie and Thomas appear to be friends, so probably not a coincidence they both committed to Miami today.

2 Likes

A lot of interest from bigger schools

What I really like about Martin is he is a slightly bigger back than most of our other RBs. Similar size to Tracy and Amos. I like have a mix of RBs.

1 Like

Fishers, Indiana, is also home to Sam Bachman. It’s becoming a second Carmel, Ind.And I really like the athletic TE in Jeffrey Simmons. Big, fast, an excellent basketball player. Our new OC certainly has a good stable of TEs.

1 Like

Fishers wishes they were Carmel. I’ve been to both recently and I have to say Carmel has done a WAY better job with their downtown. And Carmel HS is HUGE. I think that’s why they are so good because basically they can field an all-star team for their sports teams. And… Go Royals! :wink:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2023 Football Season

I was just referring to a source of Miami athletes. Carmel has sent many men’s and women’s athletes over the years. CM has refered to it as Miami North.Fishers has been a source of very good players the last couple of years. Not the same level as Carmel, but I like what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

The MU!

The largest high school in IN?

2 Likes