2024 NFL Pick The Winner Part 2...Let's Do It Again!

Congratulations Hawksvox!

So…Why Not! Let’s Do It Again!

In case any new players don’t know the rules:

Each week, you must pick the winner of one NFL game. The point spread is not involved. However, you can only pick a team one time.

The deadline for picking (and posting your pick) is prior to the kickoff of that game (unlike Noon Saturday for “Pick The Underdog”). Thus, if you forget to pick a game Sunday, you may be able to pick a team in Monday night’s game.

Picking a heavy favorite helps your chances, although you won’t be able to use that team again. Generally, there is only one player left (the Champion) after about 6-9 weeks. Last year, however, the contest ended after five weeks.

Good luck.

|Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants|Thursday, September 26th, 2024 at 8:15pm ET|Bye Week:
none|
| — | — |
|Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|Los Angeles Rams at Chicago Bears|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|Denver Broncos at New York Jets|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 1:00pm ET|
|Washington Commanders at Arizona Cardinals|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 4:05pm ET|
|New England Patriots at San Francisco 49ers|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 4:05pm ET|
|Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 4:25pm ET|
|Cleveland Browns at Las Vegas Raiders|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 4:25pm ET|
|Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens|Sunday, September 29th, 2024 at 8:20pm ET|
|Tennessee Titans at Miami Dolphins|Monday, September 30th, 2024 at 7:30pm ET|
|Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions|Monday, September 30th, 2024 at 8:15pm ET|

1 Like

Jets

Since I appear to be the ultimate winner of the “first edition” of this year’s competition, I am fine with opening it up to a second (and hopefully longer) edition, HOWEVER… I would propose that we do NOT allow anyone to pick a team that they chose in the first three games. That shouldn’t be a great handicap for anyone, but only says that the first three games do, in fact, have some bearing on the rest of the Pick The Winner season. Is everyone else OK with this?

And yes, I realize this only hurts the chances of those of us who lasted into Week Three the most. But I’m willing to challenge myself to continue to make good picks.

1 Like

New Week 1 Bengals

Whoops! I just realized there was NOT a 5-way tie. When I saw the “That’s All Folks” cartoon, I thought you meant that it was over with no winners!

So…Since you are the lone survivor/winner, you can set your own rules for the second contest…Which by the way…Does NOT carry the same importance as the first contest!

New week one: I’ll take the Vikings

New week 1 cowboys

Part 2 new week 1 Tennessee

New Week One–San Francisco

Bengals🙏

Part 1 Picks

1. Seahawks
  2. Ravens

Part 2

1. Bengals

Week 1.0 - Cincinnati

Week 1.2 - Steelers