2023 MAC Tournament Watch

81-65 WMU final

5 Likes

Central loses; that was my biggest concern. Ohio up 28 at half on BG. Won’t root for OU, but I’ll root against the Falcons.

1 Like

92-58 Ohio final

7 Likes

Rise and shine! We tip off against Toledo at 11am on Thursday.

1 Like

1 Toledo vs. 8 Miami: Toledo swept us this year. Home game was close, road game wasn’t. RayJ Dennis was excellent in both games.

4 Ball St. vs. 5 OU: OU won their only meeting in Athens. AJ Clayton hit 4 3s off the bench for OU.

3 Akron vs. 6 Buffalo: 2 comfortable victories for the Zips. Castaneda had more than 30 points in both games.

2 Kent vs. 7 NIU: NIU won their only meeting in DeKalb. Coit went for 32 and Thornton had 11 assists for NIU.

Got to clean up the sloppy passes, and rebound better…hope our shooters get hot.

Good news is we’ve shown we can play with Kent, Akron and Toledo. That said Toledo has just been a unstoppable force for us.

1 Like

I love facing a team that knows they’re going to blow it because that’s what they always do. Might as well be to us.

4 Likes

Yup, hoping for Rocket curse to continue…odds that we finally get a W.

We have nothing to lose. Might as well play loose. Heck, maybe run the damn picket fence just to mess with the opposition.

Pressure is on Toledo. Everyone expects them to win, they haven’t lost to us in forever, and I believe they’ve not been dancing in my lifetime.

1 Like