2023 C Reece Potter (Miami Offer)

I was caught with my pants down. Cut me some slack. Ps, being caught with my pants down is a proud moment for me.

order up the cheesesteaks…I’m ready to eat it up!

I’m not surprised, of course…Travis is just killing it.

PS They need to upgrade the TV in coach’s offices.

1 Like

Donate to the program!
—-

These guys just GET it. THIS is how a D1 program should run.

5 Likes

A bit cheesy, but these guys are invested in Miami. I haven’t sensed that with the past 2 coaching staffs. I don’t know how good we’ll be, but this is a staff and a group of players you root for.

6 Likes

The social media for hoops has been - for a better term - lacking compared to their counterparts, so this is a nice breath of fresh air to see them embracing it and using it. Good stuff.

2 Likes

First full recruiting class is impressive, D1 recruits holding multiple offers.

1 Like

Excited about the pickup as it seems like a big get for a new staff, but I’m always a bit leery of 7 footers that fall into the MAC and other peer conferences. Generally, if you have an ounce of talent at that size, you’ll get a bite from someone in the dredges of the Big Ten or Big East.

Probably a bit of a project, but even a project 7 footer can be valuable in the MAC if the staff can coach him up. I worry about how many years we’d get out of him if he develops a bit, but that’s just the game at this point.

2 Likes

Had an A10 and Big East offer…

3 Likes

Coach Summers now the 2nd tallest man in Oxford.

I’m excited about MU MBB for the first time in many years—and we haven’t played a game yet!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Cheesy? Or creative and cute?

The prior staff tweeted more about Purdue than their employer so I’ll take it.

8 Likes
2 Likes

not short…

Forced to sit through this game.

1 Like
2 Likes

He sure does look comfortable in that seat lol

I’d like to commission a consortium of Hawktalkers to build a time machine so that we can skip the 2022-23 season and go straight to the 2023-24 season.

5 Likes

Not so fast my friend. I plan on enjoying the journey!

5 Likes