2022-23 Miami MBB Roster

Rather they be in boots now instead of September when real practices start!

1 Like

Will Stevens I believe at end in boot, as well as Curtis Harrison.

Dang…I was at the game last night…heck of match, FC was robbed…but let some late goals in 1st half that killed their efforts…Brenner finally got his groove, though.

4 Likes

FC is turning into a very entertaining watch

After Lairy at 5’8” comes Safford and Mabry at 6’5”. This will not look like Miami teams we are used to.

Better fit Ipsaro in there somewhere. He’s appears to be that good. And most important to me, he’s a true PG. But, they do have the advantage of being in the program and/or a veteran.

1 Like

I was actually talking about the height on this team, but yes, Evan is certainly a key part going forward.

Sorry. I misunderstood. We will have decent size this year. And Harrison is huge. I also hope Steele adds a transfer big man and one HS big man. Potter would work for me.

This is a good sign. Success in college basketball now requires size and length at almost every position.

2 Likes

Paintball day.

6 Likes

I’m gonna guess there were 3 guys who had never played paintball before.

2 Likes

I feel bad for the guys wearing walking boots. They’re going to end up sitting ducks.

3 Likes

Rylee definitely not sure about the whole thing.

So have we figured out who far front right is…as Richburg is next to coach…GA or walkon or ??

Lairy playing in Smith League, summer league in Cincinnati.

3 Likes

I’m scared. How about you?

2 Likes

So we still don’t know the guy to the left of Coach Holmes? And who is on the far right?

1 Like

It’s a grad assistant. Unsure on person to far right.

I wouldn’t want to tussle with any of them but if I had to pick most dangerous it would be Lairy. Too fast!

2 Likes

Would not tussle with this one, nice to see out of boot…Anderson looking like he’s working hard as well…

Travis pushing team building, working the media a lot more…I saw them rolling out in the neighborhood …
Good stuff.

6 Likes

Punching above his weight…

3 Likes