2019 G Morgan Safford (Miami Commit)

I agree! This is the best kind of trash talk, and reflects love of the game, and having fun.

2 Likes

And I like Stafford’s swagger–and ability. I am also optimistic for the reign of Coach Steele. I’m optimistic and ready for practice and the season to start. But then again, I am always optimistic and ready for the season to begin.

1 Like

Well said m2

Last one before I take a break to actually do my 9-5, then I’ll get around to the freshmen.

The pros:

• You can make a strong case Mo was the best player on the team. His omission from the All-MAC teams is gross.
  • He filled the role Ayah left behind, but added so much skill to the 3/4 spots.
  • Similar to Mirambeaux everything was improved. 2pt%, 3pt%, ft%, rebounding, assists, steals

The cons:

• There were a couple games where he disappeared offensively, but even in those games his defense never let up.

Icy takes:

I think it’s safe to say Safford and Mirambeaux were anything but underwhelming and both made a major impact immediately.

Spicy takes:

The last 5 posts in this thread take it. Mo brought the attitude and ability to program that’s been missing for a long time. Congrats to @Skins, @YellowNumber5, @Blackbird, and @MightyMU for calling it before the first game of the season.

If in the transfer portal we brought in 2 more Morgan Safford’s I would be quite happy.

3 Likes