Word Association (In honor of dave67)

Rates

Mate

First

First Serve

I love how he tries to walk past her but she can’t walk straight. I hate when I try to walk passed someone walking slow but they sway back and forth. I felt the annoyance just watching it.

The fact that Curb takes pretty much ordinary things and shows the hilarity of them is amazing.

1 Like

Fault

Delay in Kitchen

“Beware that, when fighting disturbances, you yourself do not become a disturbance… for when you gaze long into the disturbance. The disturbance gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Food Fight !

Bad Lunch

Vince Vaughn is such a great part of this show. He really enhances the vibe and is a great match/counterpoint for Larry.

Vince Vaughan is an extremely great additive to the show. He’s a natural in anything he does. And he’s not only excellent in comedy he’s dynamite im drama and suspense such as his role in psycho.

Company

Single

“I guess I had a different plan for eternity.” Haha, he talks about eternity as if he’s going on holiday.

Mingle

Misogynist

“People don’t seem to realize how exponentially more awkward they make these types of situations when they all clamor to the offended persons defense. It is incredibly embarrassing.”

Embarrassing

Subway

What really perfects Jerry’s scene is the other passengers at one side of the train silently watching the conversation unfold.

Mind the Gap

The Gap

“This entire episode is hilarious, they all are, but one of the best scenes is when she had him fill out the warranty to cleverly find out what his race actually is!!”

Cumberland

Cucumber

1 Like

Kentucky

Mudder