Ski Season (and Summer) Vacation Rentals!

We have some openings at our ski rentals in Breckenridge, CO, Whitefish, MT, and Driggs, ID (Grand Targhee). Details and links to all below (click the town name). Feel free to DM me with any questions/inquiries as we are always happy to book without Airbnb to save all the taxes and fees as well.

Breckenridge, CO: 2 bed, 2 bath condo that sleeps 6. Updated kitchen and bathrooms (check pics in link). Four hot tubs and heated pool steps from the condo. Walk to the Quicksilver lift at the base of Peak 9 in 5-7 mins, walk into town in 5 mins! While December is 100% full, we have some avails Jan-March, including some prime Spring Break dates!

Whitefish, MT: 2 bed, 1 bath condo that sleeps 6 in the middle of town. Busy season is definitely Summer with the West entrance of Glacier National Park, but Winter is absolutely incredible. Ski all sides of the mountain, and they’ve been getting dumped on so far this early season. Fly into FCA and Whitefish is just a 20 min drive from the airport. Take the rental car up the mountain or hop on the free SNOW shuttle. If looking for Summer, you won’t find a better town, truly magical.

Driggs, ID: 3 bed, 2 bath condo that sleeps 6. Again, Summer is high season in Driggs due to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park, but the growing resort of Grand Targhee keeps Winter popping. Averages over 500" of snow a season and they just expanded terrain 33% this last Summer. Targhee is a 20ish min drive from the condo, and the closest real town to the resort. If you get tired of skiing Targhee, drive 50 mins over to Jackson Hole! The Snake River in the valley is some of the best Fly Fishing in the country in the Summer as well!

Another option - our house in Big Sky MT- sleeps up to twelve- hot tub - great views - walking distance to the Village and 15 minutes to Lone Mountain skiing and less to excellent cross country skiing - 45 minutes to Yellowstone - summer even better than winter. Go Red Hawks and Montana State Bobcats this week ( my wife has two degrees from MSU ).

Anyone got something in Kiawah or Northern Michigan?

We still have some avails, including some prime dates in Breckenridge, to round out ski season! Check the links above and reach out with any questions! Summer bookings should be starting soon (some have already) in each location!

A great deal!

And love the Elks on the wall (Centerville Elks, I presume).

1 Like

Headed out to Whitefish in 10 days to get some skiing in. Between kids and Covid, we haven’t been able to make it out there in 5 years. Looking forward to it. Hoping to run into the Dutton’s.

How many in your crew?! Our place is booked by someone from Bermuda for a few weeks…but if you have 4 or less and want to visit in Summer (when it’s the best!), let me know!