Ride Niagara out of Oxford this weekend on the Zamboni!

Win 2, Miami this weekend when Niagara visits the Goggin.

Can Niagara even get out of town? They’re between 3’-4’ of snow and as Johnny Carson’s cards would say “More to Come”

1 Like

Double forfeit!

1 Like

Blue Jackets just announced that their Tuesday night home game vs Buffalo is postponed. So if the pros can’t get out, what can a small hockey program?

Probably deserves a separate thread, but Red just scored for team USA at the WJC.

Edit: And it turns out there is!

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing about Barbolini since he’s from the same area…

1 Like

Niagara might ride INTO Oxford on a Zamboni.
Buffalo is a real mess just saw it on the weather tv.
The National,Guard is called up in Buffalo.
No joke,Hoping they’re Ok.
Games can be re-scheduled.

PLUS… Miami has players scattered everywhere from CA to Sweden for Christmas break. OMG.

Niagara U made it to Oxford!
Drop the puck Friday night at 7,Sat at 4 pm.

1 Like

5-3 final in game 1!

We’ve now matched the win total from last year with 7.

5 Likes

It was sloppy, but they managed to get it done! Let’s get the sweep and send 2022 out with a win!

4 Likes

Leading lady of hockey, you always bring wins!

Excellent crowd too.
4 pm pick drop today! You can attend the Hockey game and make it home for football/ New Years Eve.

Our seats are directly behind the Miami goalie (not the student section). Last night after the game, as Niagara was leaving the ice, one of their coaches was really upset and he took his gum out of his mouth and flung it onto the ice. There it was just to the left of us- a little ball of angry Niagara gum.

4 Likes

I hope that doesn’t gum up the Zamboni.

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you! Been following for years! Gotta say though, ya’ll’s hockey posts have dropped off in the last few years. I understand. It’s been a mental challenge hanging onto season tickets, paying seat fees while hundreds of seats remain empty.

1 Like

Regarding hockey: those who do post may be few, but they are highly knowledgeable. I’ve seen a lot more interest the last year as the team is clearly getting better now that Berg has made it his own.

2 Likes

More winning, more fans, more interest, more attendance, more FUN!

3 Likes

So MU lost tonight 5-4 in the last 20 seconds. It was a bad way to lose but was an exciting game where dare I say Miami had no penalties! But the Pairwise Rankings are confusing. Started Friday at #38, Niagara #30. After Friday’s win, we climb to 30, Niagara fell to 31. We lose tonight to Niagara, who as of 10:37pm, climbed to #27 and we fell to #42! You would think that a split would be a wash with pretty much nothing lost, nothing gained, pairwise speaking. But falling 11 spots after a split halfway into the season seems unreasonable. I know it’s all a mathematical formula or whatever but makes no sense to me.

2 Likes